Forum Home Page
Back - Subjects

Back - For Trade / For Sale

Comments
Sort By:  
Darryl B.
Posted 8/30/2011 8:12:26 AM , Ahhhh, sometimes you gotta love the naive (great pickup)...
Score: 0 

Ha ha.  I got this awesome deal at a resale shop last month:

*Three Sega Genesis'
*Three Genesis controllers
*Sega Genesis RF box (out wire to tv cut though)
*Madden 96 Genesis game
*IMG International Tour Tennis Genesis game
*Sony PlayStation PSP ac adapter
*Some common computer cable thing that I can't think up the name
*Some AC adapter
*Motorola ac adapter
 *some Ericsson power supply with a really odd plug in module, or it's possibly stripped

*Some THING I don't know what it is; looks to be like a part of some plastic keychain with a couple of critters on it; I assume this is some game merchandise I'm not familiar with, as the words of Chinoin (maybe the company name?), Koptin and troferit just pop up as drugs when doing online searches with these words [o...k]) 
*Targus carrying case of some sort (they make cases for laptops and all)

I got all of the above for $20 :) 

Wow, the idiot who sold me all of that should've done some research on the above, as those Targus cases run from $20-140 APIECE.   

I'm selling just about everything, just keeping one Genesis, the computer cable, and whatever that thing is.  The other two Genesis' and RF box are in the process of being sold, and everything else is up for grabs.  All is for real cheap, since most of it's common anyway.

Just want to know if there's anything I can do with the adapters, as I assume I'm going to have to toss them out.  I'd rather it go to someone or if I could donate them somewhere but I've no idea, unless Special Olympics takes them (I know they used to take cell phones as donations, but just adapters?).  Thanks.

---------------------------------------------
"He spends five hours a day playing violent video games; what's the point if they don't have any affect on him?" - Hank, King of the Hill

Post Your Comments!  Use the area below to insert your comments.  Stage Select Users can use the special editor to format comments just about any way that they'd like.

It appears that you are not logged in! As a reminder, Stage Select users get a sweet comment editor, they get to vote on comments, they can edit their signatures, quote other users, and a whole heck of a lot more. Join Stage Select Today!

Some technical information about comments:  This is an HTML based forum page.  BBCode will not display correctly, so don't use it.  Only certain HTML tags are allowed in this forum.  Certain "parameters" are disallowed in your HTML (example - CSS information, script elements).  HTML tags allowed - A, B, BR, EM, FONT, H3, H4, H5, H6, I, IMG, LI, OL, P, STRONG, SUB, SUP, U, UL.  Your post must be at least two words long.  New members can only use HTML after a certain amount of posts.

Title (500 characters max):

Comments: