Back - News Discussion

Comments
Sort By:  
larsoncc
(Administrator)

Posted 4/27/2010 7:02:54 AM , Facebook Integration Now On Stage Select
Score: 0 

We're starting some fun Facebook integration -

Right now, you can "Like" any game in the database, which will show your friends in your News Feed.  Some time soon, you'll also be able to "Like" any news story on the site.

Soon, we'll have the "Recommendations" and other social widgets on the site - you'll be able to see what other people are Liking and what they're posting as links on their News Feeds. 

As it turns out, Facebook also offers the easiest way to get "Open ID" authentication on the site.  Some day (soon?) we'll make it so that a Facebook login is all you need to post comments and the like - at any rate, I'm looking into it pretty seriously.

Yes, Facebook does have a Stage Select application, but you probably won't be able to find it, because I haven't published it to the application directory (it's just a shell right now, to enable "Likes").

We're working on something else that I like too - we'll reveal more about that as we get closer to release.

---------------------------------------------

Anonymous
Posted: 3/24/2011 1:23:26 AM , Facebook Integration Now On Stage Select
Score 0 

Yeah, facebook has provided most of features which likes by all. Now users have their own facebook user id as well as like stories feature too. Continue to reveal upcoming services in facebook.

Bar Code Generator
www.barcodelabelsoftware.net
---------------------------------------------
Anonymous Users get no respect - Join Stage Select Today!

Post Your Comments!  Use the area below to insert your comments.  Stage Select Users can use the special editor to format comments just about any way that they'd like.

It appears that you are not logged in! As a reminder, Stage Select users get a sweet comment editor, they get to vote on comments, they can edit their signatures, quote other users, and a whole heck of a lot more. Join Stage Select Today!

Some technical information about comments:  This is an HTML based forum page.  BBCode will not display correctly, so don't use it.  Only certain HTML tags are allowed in this forum.  Certain "parameters" are disallowed in your HTML (example - CSS information, script elements).  HTML tags allowed - A, B, BR, EM, FONT, H3, H4, H5, H6, I, IMG, LI, OL, P, STRONG, SUB, SUP, U, UL.  Your post must be at least two words long.  New members can only use HTML after a certain amount of posts.

Title (500 characters max):

Comments: