Back - Game Discussion

Comments
Sort By:  
larsoncc
(Administrator)

Posted 7/15/2009 8:34:47 AM , Fallout 3 deserves it's own thread
Score: 0 

See title.

I've been very OCD about this game, picking up every tin can, every little object like burnt books...  It's like I'm trying to collect every cap.

---------------------------------------------

EatsBabies
Posted: 7/15/2009 10:40:59 AM ,
Score 0 

I was like that in the beginning, but that was only to collect items for custom weapons. Once I finished the game and started the DLCs I really didn't pay much attention. I'm not sure how far along you are, but at one point you can become a bounty hunter and every bad guy you kill lets you collect their finger and you can turn that in for caps.

stain_boy
Posted 7/10/2010 8:06:09 AM ,
Score: 0 

I haven't even thought about bilding my own weapon. Right now I'm trying to do the side missions

KITF

Anonymous
Posted: 7/12/2010 3:55:48 PM ,
Score 0 

I wonder how Fallout 3 will compare to Rage.
Anonymous Users get no respect - Join Stage Select Today!

Post Your Comments!  Use the area below to insert your comments.  Stage Select Users can use the special editor to format comments just about any way that they'd like.

It appears that you are not logged in! As a reminder, Stage Select users get a sweet comment editor, they get to vote on comments, they can edit their signatures, quote other users, and a whole heck of a lot more. Join Stage Select Today!

Some technical information about comments:  This is an HTML based forum page.  BBCode will not display correctly, so don't use it.  Only certain HTML tags are allowed in this forum.  Certain "parameters" are disallowed in your HTML (example - CSS information, script elements).  HTML tags allowed - A, B, BR, EM, FONT, H3, H4, H5, H6, I, IMG, LI, OL, P, STRONG, SUB, SUP, U, UL.  Your post must be at least two words long.  New members can only use HTML after a certain amount of posts.

Title (500 characters max):

Comments: