Forum Home Page
Back - Subjects

Back - Game System Discussion

Comments
Sort By:  
sgtfarrar
Posted 6/24/2009 3:34:26 PM , ColecoVision Value
Score: 0 

I ahve a coleco vision that has been laying around my house have several different controller options and all these games was wondering what it may be worth. Gateway to Apshai Jumpman junior Subroc Baseball Frogger Minder 2049 Time Pilot Strawberry Shortcake Pepper II Buck Rogers Cosmic Avenger Front line War Games Smurf LadyBug Smurf Donkey Kong JR. Mouse Trap Donkey Kong Mr. Do River Raid Keystone kapers Pitfall Tennis Barn Storming Combat            Defender          Super Breakout            Atlantis Missle command Space Invaders Superman E. T. The Extra-Terrestrial Berzerk Ms. Pac-Man Jungle Hunt Donkey Kong Asteroids Flag Capture Haunted House Pac-Man Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Video Olympics Warlords Championship soccer Pac-Man Jr. 3-D tic-tac-toe Pole position  
---------------------------------------------

Dezoris
(Administrator)

Posted: 6/28/2009 9:46:51 AM ,
Score 0 

Not sure. I never owned a colecovision myself. You can check the games pages throughout the site, though. A lot of them have prices of each game listed and if some of them are missing, you have the opportunity to add them yourself! That could be a good way to find out the total value of your collection! =)

---------------------------------------------

[LX7][Dezoris]

Post Your Comments!  Use the area below to insert your comments.  Stage Select Users can use the special editor to format comments just about any way that they'd like.

It appears that you are not logged in! As a reminder, Stage Select users get a sweet comment editor, they get to vote on comments, they can edit their signatures, quote other users, and a whole heck of a lot more. Join Stage Select Today!

Some technical information about comments:  This is an HTML based forum page.  BBCode will not display correctly, so don't use it.  Only certain HTML tags are allowed in this forum.  Certain "parameters" are disallowed in your HTML (example - CSS information, script elements).  HTML tags allowed - A, B, BR, EM, FONT, H3, H4, H5, H6, I, IMG, LI, OL, P, STRONG, SUB, SUP, U, UL.  Your post must be at least two words long.  New members can only use HTML after a certain amount of posts.

Title (500 characters max):

Comments: