Forum Home Page
Back - Subjects

Back - For Trade / For Sale

Comments
Sort By:  
vladsokar
Posted 5/9/2009 3:28:55 PM , WTB Atlantis for odyssey 2
Score: 0 

I am looking to buy Atlantis for the odyssey 2 system.  If anyone has this game complete and are willing to part with it please let me know
---------------------------------------------

larsoncc
(Administrator)

Posted: 5/10/2009 3:15:30 PM ,
Score 0 

I'll check to see if I have that one...

vladsokar
Posted 5/10/2009 5:28:56 PM ,
Score: 0 

that would be great, complete would be cool but it doesn't have to be.  just let me know what you have.

larsoncc
(Administrator)

Posted: 5/18/2009 5:57:14 PM ,
Score 0 

I don't think I have this one - sorry.

Post Your Comments!  Use the area below to insert your comments.  Stage Select Users can use the special editor to format comments just about any way that they'd like.

It appears that you are not logged in! As a reminder, Stage Select users get a sweet comment editor, they get to vote on comments, they can edit their signatures, quote other users, and a whole heck of a lot more. Join Stage Select Today!

Some technical information about comments:  This is an HTML based forum page.  BBCode will not display correctly, so don't use it.  Only certain HTML tags are allowed in this forum.  Certain "parameters" are disallowed in your HTML (example - CSS information, script elements).  HTML tags allowed - A, B, BR, EM, FONT, H3, H4, H5, H6, I, IMG, LI, OL, P, STRONG, SUB, SUP, U, UL.  Your post must be at least two words long.  New members can only use HTML after a certain amount of posts.

Title (500 characters max):

Comments: