Forum Home Page
Back - Subjects

Back - Game Discussion

Comments
Sort By:  
Reps911
Posted 12/17/2007 6:00:44 PM , Sega Saturn Net Link Still Alive!!!
Score: 0 

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT  THE SEGA SATURN NETLINK LEAGUE OVER @ http://www.saturnleague.com/. THIS SITE IS KEEPING THE NETLINK COMMUNITY ALIVE! BECAUSE OF HOW THE NETLINK WORKS YOU CAN STILL PLAY NET LINK GAMES TODAY AGAINST ANYONE IN U.S. I'M NOT SURE IF THIS SITE IS OLD NEWS OR NOT BUT I FINALLY JUST GOT A NETLINK AND I'M ALL EXCITED. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS SITE DIE SO IF YOU LOVED PLAYING YOUR SATURN ONLINE, OR HAVE A NETLINK AND NEVER TRIED, CHECK THIS SITE OUT! http://www.saturnleague.com/mxbb/index.php
---------------------------------------------

larsoncc
(Administrator)

Posted: 12/18/2007 10:18:01 PM ,
Score 0 

Actually, that is pretty cool...  I don't have a NetLink (they were a bit hard to find even when they first came out), but if it was like Dreamcast, it's gotta be sweet.

pixelSHREDDER
Posted 12/19/2007 7:42:30 PM ,
Score: 0 

That's pretty DAMN cool, actually. Definitely gotta look into that, good luck to the guys running that- very noble keeping an old gem of a system on its feet.

NetLink was similar to the DC online experience as far as the tech; excet the NetLink modem was only 28.8 k, AFAIK- but that didn't stop t from pulling off some impressive online endeavors way ahead of its time- much like the DC.

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to send these guys a shout out or two here.

EA Games: Conquer Everything

"You hit him so hard he's got an afro now!"
-Hank, The Venture Bros.

Anonymous
Posted: 12/25/2007 1:58:58 AM ,
Score 0 

yeah it is kind of noble of them. I never in my life thought i would have found a site like that. it kinda sucks though because it looks like the community is dying.Thats why i'm trying to hype it up a bit. I even made a myspace www.myspace.com/segasaturnnetlink
Anonymous Users get no respect - Join Stage Select Today!

Post Your Comments!  Use the area below to insert your comments.  Stage Select Users can use the special editor to format comments just about any way that they'd like.

It appears that you are not logged in! As a reminder, Stage Select users get a sweet comment editor, they get to vote on comments, they can edit their signatures, quote other users, and a whole heck of a lot more. Join Stage Select Today!

Some technical information about comments:  This is an HTML based forum page.  BBCode will not display correctly, so don't use it.  Only certain HTML tags are allowed in this forum.  Certain "parameters" are disallowed in your HTML (example - CSS information, script elements).  HTML tags allowed - A, B, BR, EM, FONT, H3, H4, H5, H6, I, IMG, LI, OL, P, STRONG, SUB, SUP, U, UL.  Your post must be at least two words long.  New members can only use HTML after a certain amount of posts.

Title (500 characters max):

Comments: