Forum Home Page
Back - Subjects

Back - Game Discussion

Comments
Sort By:  
Skelix
Posted 6/24/2007 2:06:46 AM , Xbox 360 Games
Score: 0 

So I see some of you off and on the 360. I myself can't get enough of it. How do you guys feel so far about the games? I was kinda meh on Crackdown, it was soso I thought. I still have quite a bit to unlock on it.

Right now I'm really diggin' on Saint's Row. Still have a lot to do on that one as well, even though I have wiped out the 3 gangs, doing all the extra side activities.

I hate to say it (gasp) but I think I like it better than the GTA games, better customization, better mapping (setting waypoints etc), and the aiming is much better. Still have some frustrating things though, like policemen insta-smoking/busting you at times etc.

So what's the overall so far? I've played through some good games and some krap games. Haven't found any yet that I've super hated.

I really enjoy Gears of War, Farcry, Saint's Row, Condemned, Oblivion, Dead Rising.

Even Prey, Gun and the Outfit were enjoyable.

---------------------------------------------

Post Your Comments!  Use the area below to insert your comments.  Stage Select Users can use the special editor to format comments just about any way that they'd like.

It appears that you are not logged in! As a reminder, Stage Select users get a sweet comment editor, they get to vote on comments, they can edit their signatures, quote other users, and a whole heck of a lot more. Join Stage Select Today!

Some technical information about comments:  This is an HTML based forum page.  BBCode will not display correctly, so don't use it.  Only certain HTML tags are allowed in this forum.  Certain "parameters" are disallowed in your HTML (example - CSS information, script elements).  HTML tags allowed - A, B, BR, EM, FONT, H3, H4, H5, H6, I, IMG, LI, OL, P, STRONG, SUB, SUP, U, UL.  Your post must be at least two words long.  New members can only use HTML after a certain amount of posts.

Title (500 characters max):

Comments: