Back - Subjects

Back - Game Discussion

Comments
Sort By:  
larsoncc
(Administrator)

Posted 6/13/2007 12:56:01 PM , Pokemon Battle Revolution
Score: 0 

Pokemon Battle Revolution has been added to the system. I don't know how I missed adding Pokemon Battle Revolution before today.... But the game's page is here:

Pokemon Battle Revolution launches on the 25th of this month.

Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl can connect to this game.  It'll also be the first Pokemon game to use the Wi-Fi connection for the Wii.

---------------------------------------------

Anonymous
Posted: 10/13/2007 10:12:35 PM ,
Score 0 

HI I NEVER KNEW THAT THERE WOULD BE A AWESOME GAME LIKE POKEMON.I have a blast playing this awesome game I almost beat pokemon league but on the fith ELITE all my pokemon fainted.HAVE you ever lost against a trainer in POKEMON LEAGUE? answer why.
Anonymous Users get no respect - Join Stage Select Today!

Anonymous
Posted 2/3/2008 12:49:46 PM , help

i dont know how to get the hm move strength and get to the tride lake please help

basscomm
Posted: 2/3/2008 1:44:28 PM ,
Score 0 

Tride Lake?

HM04 (Strength) is at the top of the Lost Tower on Route 209... in your copy of Diamond or Pearl.

http://crummysocks.com

Anonymous
Posted 5/11/2008 3:25:21 PM , I need help with the eighth badge leader!!

I need some help with the eighth gym leader for Sunny Shore City gym.I need to know how to get him to the gym.I have no clue where he is or what I have to do to get him there!if u guys know what to do,please post it on here so I know what to do!

Anonymous
Posted: 5/11/2008 3:58:59 PM , I need help as fast as a badger kills a cat!
Score 0 

I really need help!So get something posted for me!

Anonymous
Posted 5/11/2008 9:04:09 PM , I need help as fast as a badger kills a cat! And I need help

I need some help with the eighth gym leader for Sunny Shore City gym.I need to know how to get him to the gym.I have no clue where he is or what I have to do to get him there!if u guys know what to do,please post it on here so I know what to do!so please put something on here to help me....ohh and by the way my name is Michelle. A Pokemon diamond Friend, Michelle Szczepaniak

Post Your Comments!  Use the area below to insert your comments.  Stage Select Users can use the special editor to format comments just about any way that they'd like.

It appears that you are not logged in! As a reminder, Stage Select users get a sweet comment editor, they get to vote on comments, they can edit their signatures, quote other users, and a whole heck of a lot more. Join Stage Select Today!

Some technical information about comments:  This is an HTML based forum page.  BBCode will not display correctly, so don't use it.  Only certain HTML tags are allowed in this forum.  Certain "parameters" are disallowed in your HTML (example - CSS information, script elements).  HTML tags allowed - A, B, BR, EM, FONT, H3, H4, H5, H6, I, IMG, LI, OL, P, STRONG, SUB, SUP, U, UL.  Your post must be at least two words long.  New members can only use HTML after a certain amount of posts.

Title (500 characters max):

Comments: