Back - Subjects

Back - News Discussion

Comments
Sort By:  
larsoncc
(Administrator)

Posted 3/12/2007 5:42:31 PM , The "Big Updates You Should See" Thread
Score: 0 

Occasionally, I'll post an update to Stage Select that took a lot of work. 

This thread has been created to announce large content updates. 

If you create reviews or update games, I'd love for the rest of the community to hear about it!  Please post your good work here.

Today, I'd like to announce that I've made significant progress in "Ask the Community."  Within the last few days, I've been working on "Ask the Community" using new admin tools that I've created.  I decided to concentrate on that section as a test of my new admin tool's effectiveness (versus the old tools).  The new tools help quite a bit - I have "processed" over 700 Ask the Community items!   There are about 50 remaining in the queue that I have to review and approve - I'm sure I'll make quick work of those remaining items.

This is a big update, and we should see a lot of interest (and search engine traffic) in the game pages as a result!

---------------------------------------------

larsoncc
(Administrator)

Posted: 6/28/2008 8:10:25 PM ,
Score 0 

Over 100 more updates in "Ask The Community", about 444 questions / answers in the approval queue still.

I've spoken with Cyrill from Defunct Gamer, and we're looking at getting a new, cool podcast online (in addition to the Video Games Show, that's not going anywhere).

Reminder, a site refresh is Coming soon (all in test, none on the site right now):
  1. New logo, basic page layout, DROP DOWN MENU SYSTEM, colors, etc - done.
  2. "Master pages" done.
  3. Main page is done.
  4. News Viewer page is done
  5. News Archive page is done
  6. Recent Info page is done
  7. Registration page is done- needs testing.
  8. Edit your profile page is done.
  9. Login page is done.
In progress:
  1. Email a news story page. (90%)
  2. Add a news story page. (25%)
  3. Image viewer page / function. (50%)

---------------------------------------------

Post Your Comments!  Use the area below to insert your comments.  Stage Select Users can use the special editor to format comments just about any way that they'd like.

It appears that you are not logged in! As a reminder, Stage Select users get a sweet comment editor, they get to vote on comments, they can edit their signatures, quote other users, and a whole heck of a lot more. Join Stage Select Today!

Some technical information about comments:  This is an HTML based forum page.  BBCode will not display correctly, so don't use it.  Only certain HTML tags are allowed in this forum.  Certain "parameters" are disallowed in your HTML (example - CSS information, script elements).  HTML tags allowed - A, B, BR, EM, FONT, H3, H4, H5, H6, I, IMG, LI, OL, P, STRONG, SUB, SUP, U, UL.  Your post must be at least two words long.  New members can only use HTML after a certain amount of posts.

Title (500 characters max):

Comments: