Back - Subjects

Back - General Discussion

Comments
Sort By:  
JohnnyRobo
Posted 2/23/2007 11:18:15 AM , Video Game Collectors guide
Score: 0 

Hi all!

Im in the process of writing a book about video game collecting. So far what i have are complete rarity lists (and price guides) for....

Atari 2600 5600 7800
Sega Genesis, Saturn, CD
Nintendo NES, SNES, N64

this will be the first edition, more systems will be added in later editions.
ireally i am looking for help with the book, mainly the submission of articles of systems and certain outstanding games, as well as help checking my price guides for accuracy, if you are interested in helping please send me a message through stage select or to Ncpunks@yahoo.com

of course anyone who does help out will be properly credited.

Thanks,

Johnny Robo

---------------------------------------------
Johnny! Robitussin

JohnnyRobo
Posted: 3/6/2007 1:42:04 PM ,
Score 0 

you can also email me a johnnyecp@gmail.com
Quote - JohnnyRobo posted:
Hi all!

Im in the process of writing a book about video game collecting. So far what i have are complete rarity lists (and price guides) for....

Atari 2600 5600 7800
Sega Genesis, Saturn, CD
Nintendo NES, SNES, N64

this will be the first edition, more systems will be added in later editions.
ireally i am looking for help with the book, mainly the submission of articles of systems and certain outstanding games, as well as help checking my price guides for accuracy, if you are interested in helping please send me a message through stage select or to Ncpunks@yahoo.com

of course anyone who does help out will be properly credited.

Thanks,

Johnny Robo

Johnny! Robitussin

chadtower
Posted 3/6/2007 1:49:12 PM ,

That guide already exists.

larsoncc
(Administrator)

Posted: 3/6/2007 2:16:26 PM ,
Score 0 

Actually, several guides like that already exist (you're referring to Digital Press, right?).  If this guy wants to make something like that...  well, good on him. 

Anyway, I've let him know that to reprint submissions that are posted here, he'll need to ask the users, which he's doing.

JohnnyRobo
Posted 3/7/2007 12:36:23 PM , they do exist

I am aware that guides for video game collecting exist. i also know that games still in the package and sealed are worth alot more than games that have been colored on by your kid brother, and this is the point other guides leave off. in the guide i working to complete, the value of the game is not just based on rarity, but condition as well.

JR

Johnny! Robitussin

Post Your Comments!  Use the area below to insert your comments.  Stage Select Users can use the special editor to format comments just about any way that they'd like.

It appears that you are not logged in! As a reminder, Stage Select users get a sweet comment editor, they get to vote on comments, they can edit their signatures, quote other users, and a whole heck of a lot more. Join Stage Select Today!

Some technical information about comments:  This is an HTML based forum page.  BBCode will not display correctly, so don't use it.  Only certain HTML tags are allowed in this forum.  Certain "parameters" are disallowed in your HTML (example - CSS information, script elements).  HTML tags allowed - A, B, BR, EM, FONT, H3, H4, H5, H6, I, IMG, LI, OL, P, STRONG, SUB, SUP, U, UL.  Your post must be at least two words long.  New members can only use HTML after a certain amount of posts.

Title (500 characters max):

Comments: