Grand Theft Auto 5
PlayStation 3 users will be updated to version of 1.04 of Grand Theft Auto Online today. This 39MB download fixes vehicle saving problems. Specifically, there was a cloud saving feature that wasn't working properly, causing players to lose their cars.
This patch fixes the following issues:
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
The previous patch to Grand Theft Auto Online fixed the following issues, according to Rockstar:
- Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
- Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
- Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
- Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
- Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
- Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
- Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
- Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
- Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
- Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.
About Grand Theft Auto Online:
The long-awaited online portion of Grand Theft Auto 5 is scheduled for released on October 1. Called Grand Theft Auto Online, there are many new activities that you can take on with a group of people. In GTA V Online, you can pull a heist, a robbery, or compete with others in traditional deathmatch-like online modes.
In Grand Theft Auto Online, you earn money and reputation, which you can then spend to customize characters, vehicles, or apartments and garages. There are race modes in GTA 5 Online as well. There is an online progression as well that has new missions and rewards, and Grand Theft Auto Online will remain 'evergreen' as Rockstar adds new content or missions to the GTA 5 Online world.
Rockstar has confirmed that there will be microtransactions in the GTA 5 Online world - you can spend real money to get online currency. According to Rockstar, however, this is just to speed up your ability to get in-game items, and is completely optional: "The game and its economy have been designed and balanced for the vast majority of players who will not buy extra cash. There is no in-game paywall and nothing that should disrupt the balance of the game. You don't have to spend real money to attain the cars, guns, clothes, flash and style of a high-roller in Los Santos, but can if you wish to get them a little quicker. The economy is balanced differently from the single player economy, and cash earned in one cannot be taken over to the other. Most players will earn cash much faster Online than in Story Mode."
There's also a content creator, so that people can even create new content in Grand Theft Auto Online to share with others, and of course, you can play missions and activities that other people create. The content creator focuses on deathmatches and races.
There will be additional content updates after the game comes out, including the "Beach Bum Pack" which will give 4 new vehicles, 300 new items, and 2 new weapons. Later, Capture the Flag and addtional heists will be added.
Here's a trailer of Grand Theft Auto Online:
No comments were found for this thread.