Call of Duty Ghosts
The PC requirements list for Call of Duty: Ghosts is now out, and it confirms at least one fact - the 32bit Windows is dead - COD Ghosts is yet another game with a requirements list that demands 64bit versions of Windows.
Posted on Geforce.com, the Call of Duty Ghosts requirements are as follows:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- HDD: 50 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
The recommended video card for Call of Duty: Ghosts is a NVidia GTX 780 - a $650 graphics card; that's a complete powerhouse of a graphics card, too. However, those with dual graphics card setups are likely to meet or exceed this requirement easily.
The low end graphics card recommendation is pretty reasonable, of course; but all of these "next gen" games seem to have one thing in common, they are incredibly large. Clocking in at 50GB of space, this exeeds most current gen games by several times.
Check out the single player campaign trailer below:
No comments were found for this thread.