(posted: 10/19/2005 4:33:09 AM) Answer Courtesy of Game Jenny:
I assume you're refering to the two sets of trees that simba has to cross using the monkeys. The first little "island" has two trees and two rhinos on it. The second has only one tree and one rhino.
The pink monkeys are the ones that move when you roar at them. The first island has two pink monkies, one on a higher branch and one on a lower branch.
1. Roar at the lowest pink monkey on the first island. Then bounce on the first rhino. (The second rhino doesn't bounce you anywhere) You will end up on the second island in a branch by a pink monkey.
2. Roar at the pink monkey. You now want to go back to the first island. However, the rhino on island #2 doesn't take you there. You have to cross the floating logs to get back. This part is tricky!
3. Once you're safetly back on island #1, bounce on the first rhino. (He will bouce you to the monkies, who will deliever you back to island #2. The monkey on island #2 will toss you back to island #1.)
4. You should now be back on island #1 in a high branch by a pink monkey. Roar at the pink monkey.
5. Jump down to the ground and roar at the lowest pink monkey (the same monkey in step 1).
6. Bounce on the first rhino again, and the monkies will toss you over the second three, onto the giraffe and you advance to the next level.